Refrigerated Showcase – ISA – PENTAGRAM
ISA – REFRIGERATED SHOWCASE – PENTAGRAM
Downloads and resources
– The visibility of the product is highlighted by the raised position of the trays and by internal LED lighting with continuous and uniform light.
It is also possible to choose 3 different ways to display the product, according to the 3 types of ventilation available. The heated glass allows you to manage even the most demanding weather conditions. Even the shelves are channeled and integrated, enhancing the vision of the product and making your work more comfortable and ergonomic.
– Possibility of continuous linear multiplexing between the various ice cream and pastry display cases without having to resort to the side divider. Available in two different heights, 117 and 135 cm, and in three different lengths plus the corner, all of them able to be perfectly channelled together, Pentagram Display allows you to create continuity and integration in the entire composition of your shop.
– “Natural” high-end technology The refrigeration system is a jewel of high technology and sustainability: dual-circuit refrigeration unit with R290 natural refrigerant, hermetic compressor and reverse cycle defrosting. Less vibrations and noise (-30% compared to models with R404A), greater energy efficiency (up to 10% savings) and maximum environmental sustainability, because it is fully compatible with European F-GAS legislation.
– Reverse cycle defrosting Automatic reverse cycle defrosting allows 50% shorter cycle times compared to hot gas, in order to keep the quality of the ice cream surface intact while also reducing energy consumption. In the pastry version, the defrosting is by compressor stop. The high efficiency electronic condenser fans contribute to energy savings. Insulation with the Cyclopentane process, having low environmental impact, guarantees insulation performance that is 20% higher than traditional systems.
– The Dual Temperature function (optional) allows one cabinet to offer seasonal flexibility without increasing floor space. In fact, the Gelato display case can easily pass from negative to positive temperature, becoming a Pastry showcase with the addition of stainless-steel trays. The system, in fact, allows to achieve ideal temperature and humidity conditions for the long exposure of fresh pastry, by just use a simple button. On request, it is also possible to apply a glass shelf and LED lighting (5700 K).
– The Pentagram collection offers a large number of options for customising the front panels. They can be applied plain or with four different types of milling on Solid Surface, Hardwood or painted MDF.
– Operating Voltage: 220 Volts / 1 Phase / 50 – 60 Cycles.
– Dimensions (mm): 1250 (Width) x 1160 (Depth) x 1350 (Height)
|Dimensions||1250 × 1160 × 1350 mm|