MAIN FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
– Outside and inside covering all in high quality stainless steel type AISI 304 18/10.
– Body construction in S/S 1.5 mm thickness for external and 0.8mm for internal.
– Edges and corners welded under argon atmosphere. Grinded and brushed to attain smooth surface.
– Supplied with washable and removable stainless steel filters, and anti humid vapor lamps.
– Designed for uses with any cooking ventilation system that exhaust smoke and odors.
– Designed to be used over high broilers, ovens, heavy duty ranges, tilting fry pans, fryers, steamers, kettles, etc…
– Effective disposal of cooking vapors and grease extraction.
– Models with un-tempered fresh air supply system greatly reduce operating costs. This system uses only 20% of the conditioned air available in the kitchen, the remaining 80% of the exhaust air requirement is made up by the supply of unconditioned fresh air from the outside.
– Exhaust fans and ventilation ducts are not included with the hoods.
GREASE FILTER & LAMPS SPECIFICATIONS
– Patented two-piece construction combines baffle plates and frame into one solid unit; no loose baffles to rattle or fall out.
– Smooth, aerodynamic baffles pick up more airborne grease (over 96%) and promote better drain-off. Meets NSF criteria for safety and sanitation.
– Solid baffle construction insures a dependable flame barrier. Efficient grease removal reduces risk of flare-ups.
– Greater strength and durability mean longer life and fewer costly replacements than ordinary baffle-type filters. Easy installation and fast clean-up.
– Lamps are in sanitary rustproof cast aluminum fixture. Impact and thermal shock-resistant. Meets requirements for NFPA Code 96 and NEC 410.
– Both grease filters and lamps are of U.S.A Origin
– Optional: LED Lights fitting.
|Dimensions||3000 × 1400 × 650 mm|